This 2017 Starboard Hyper Nut Carbon SUP board is a fantastically light weight, modern surfing SUP. The shape looks amazing in the flesh!
This 2017 Starboard Hyper Nut Carbon is an amazing looking surfing SUP. This is a NEW board, in stock at our shop, and is the higher spec carbon model.
It’s quad fin set up and unusual outline shape is key to it’s amazing surfing potential.
FEATURES OF THE 2017 STARBOARD Hyper Nut Carbon
- Defies its size to feel like a much bigger board.
- 31.5? width, wide nose and wide tail provides great stability.
- Inverted “NUT” rails for fast acceleration and tight turning.
- Quad fin set up matches the wide tail to produce “hyper”active drive and acceleration.
- Bottom Shape: “Mono-concave feeding through to channel tail”
- Flatter rocker along the tail rail enhances speed and drive.
- PRO rocker down the center of the board for tight pocket turning.
- Creates a flat spot in front of the fins for extra acceleration.
- Starboard use inverted EVA deck pads to avoid waste, thus every second board will have a reverse color combination from what is featured.
SPECIFICATIONS OF THIS 2017 Hyper Nut
Full details on this board are available on the Starboard website HERE.