You’ve parked up. You’ve changed into your wetsuit. You’ve locked everything in your car. You’re ready to go. Where do you put your electronic car key? Enter the keymaster!
Guaranteed your insurance company would not appreciate very much you leaving it behind the wheel much! This is the Keymaster from Aquapac. It’s a a submersible waterproof case for keeping small but vital essentials protected and keeping them on your person…items such as car electronic key fobs, cash and credit cards.
Aquapac Keymaster Features
- Use all buttons and switches on your phone, etc. through the case
- A perfect fit for Asthma inhalers
- Protects from dust, dirt and sand.
- It’ll generally float.
- The seams are high-frequency welded to form a super-strong bond.
- The Aqua clip (a patented, ultra-secure, rustproof, injection-moulded plastic seal) opens and closes with a simple twist of two levers, and everything stays in one piece even when open.
Aquapac Keymaster Size
The Keymaster will easily fit credit cards and a small mobile phone. Maximum size of equipment to fit in case of approx.
- Circumference: 6in/155mm
- Length: 3.5in/90mm
- Case: 0.8oz / 24g
- Lanyard: 0.2oz / 7g