Aquapac has been making this VHF waterproof protective case since 1983…hugely successful and relied upon product!
Essential for the regular handheld VHF radio user and a prudent additional line of defence even for waterproof models of the common VHF radio. When you absolutely have to keep communications open, you can put trust in these VHF lifesavers!
Our race crew love these when running competitions…never let them down to date.
The waterproof sealing mechanism is excellent.
What size do I need?
- The Small VHF Classic Case (175mm tall) will fit most modern VHF radios.
- The Large VHF Classic Case (225mm tall) is good for satellite phones and VHFs with long antennas.
- Clear windows on both sides so they fit both L- and R-handed radios.
- You can use your radio normally through the case, it doesn`t interfere with sound or radio signals.
- Also protects from dust, dirt and sand.
- Like most of our cases it`ll float if you drop it in the drink.
- The seams are high-frequency welded to form a super-strong bond.
- The Aquaclip (a patented, ultra-secure, rustproof, injection-moulded plastic seal) opens and closes with a simple twist of two levers, and everything stays in one piece even when open.