Aquapac Whanganui Waterproof Case helps keep your vital trip components dry, secure and protected at all times…
Going master blasting via your windsurf rig? Island hopping via boat? Hiking or climbing? Kayking or SUPping down the coast? The Whanganui waterproof cases are very handy as they carry all your valuable stuff and keeps them dry. Strap the bag to something secure or pack it into your backpack and you’re good to go on expedition!
Our race crew guys love using this when out in the boats recording results from races. It’s big, easy to find, and keeps the gear dry.
- Ideal for protecting car immobilisers, keys, credit cards, cash and keeping asthma inhalers safe in all weather conditions
- The UV-stabilized TPU material won`t be broken down or discoloured by sunlight
- Guaranteed submersible to 15ft/5m and keeps dust and sand out
- It will float safely if dropped in water
In the Whanganui pack
- An adjustable neck cord so you can hang or tie it anywhere
- 3-year global warranty
How big is each Whanganui case?
- The Small Whanganui case will comfortably fit passports, suncream, wallets/purses, mobile phones and other small personal electronics. Max. size of item to fit in – Circumference 10.5in/265mm & Length 10in/250mm.
- The Large Whanganui case will comfortably fit maps, small books, suncream, wallets/purses, mobile and personal electronics. Maximum size of equipment to fit in – Circumference 17.3in/440mm & Length 11.5in/295mm.
- The Jumbo Whanganui case will comfortably fit maps, small books, suncream, wallets/purses, mobile and personal electronics. Maximum size of equipment to fit in case – Circumference 25.6in/650mm & Length 12.6in/320mm