This is a hollow wooden Beech Surfboard, manufactured in the EU from a mix of Ash, Pine and Beech. It also offers MORE flotation than a foam surfboard!
This Beech Surfboard is a Salvage Surf and Skate manufactured hollow wooden surf board manufactured in the EU.
Features of this 7'4 Magic Carpet Beech surfboard
- The Magic Carpet paddles like a longboard but can perform high speed turns, is highly maneuverable, fun, and can still duck-dive under waves.
- The 7’4’ Magic Carpet is shaped by California shaper Kevin Connelly.
- Dimensions: 7’4’ x 22’ x 3’
- High performance proven shape that performs in all surf up to 8 foot.
- The bottom of the board has two channels blending to one near the rear fin.
- The Magic Carpet is offered with three FCS-2 fin boxes, and can be used as a single fin or as a three fin set up.
- Each board’s wood surface is different, as only natural wood veneers are used…your board will always be unique. You can choose between an earth-blue or a space-black Beech logo.
- Gore-Tex air vents and a heavy duty leash plug are fitted as standard.
- This is an ecological, hollow wooden board, made from Ash, Pine and Beech trees grown in the forests of Europe. No foam is used in its construction…at all!
- As the board is hollow, it has much more floatation than a foam board and paddles very well.
- The boards are glassed with Entropy Bio-Epoxy and 2.6 Oz. fiberglass cloth.
- The board is very robust and with the proper care applied, you can use it for the course of your surfing lifetime.
- Lowest Co2 and best ecological footprint of any board made, period.