The Black Project Hydro Pro Race SUP Paddle is the lightest, strongest and most technically advanced paddle, in the world. Available now from bigsurf.
The Black Project HYDRO Pro Race is for paddlers who want more speed and reduced fatigue.
Whether you are cruising your local lake or crossing the Hawaiian channels, the Hydro Pro Race is designed to deliver speed but with comfort. Lightweight and durable, the Hydro combines exceptional power, blade stability and dynamic flex to help you paddle faster for longer. All the while, you are protecting your body from long term injury.
It is worthwhile reading the full product description of this paddle on the Black Project website HERE, but we have summarised why this paddle outperforms all other race and flatwater paddles for you below.
Features of the Hydro SUP Paddle
- Scooped Dihedral Blade Technology – delivers a predictable, powerful and efficient paddle stroke, by correcting alignment and maximising ‘catch and release’.
- Shallow Blade Angle Promotes Responsiveness – allows more aggressive stroke and promotes shorter paddle length.
- Structural Blade Stability – more strength and stability in the blade, adds to its predictability.
- TEXCARBON Construction – improved impact resistance, reflects UV rays, better grip, stronger, lighter, optimised flex, and they look fantastic.
- Choice of Shaft Diameters – to suit your hands.
- Lightest Race Paddle Available – Yes…LIGHTER than any other paddle on the market (at launch).
- Reduced Board Damage & Increased Safety – smooth blade edges and slim line joint minimise damage to your board and reduces paddle drag.
- You can use Smaller, Softer and Shorter SUP Paddles – Black Project lead the way in developing paddles for athletes who don’t want long term injuries.
Designed and Optimized For Your Needs
Anyone can benefit from the best paddles in the world. Here is a simple to use size chart based on your weight.