The Black Project Sonic SUP race fin offers incredible performance for elite paddlers.
The Black Project Sonic was the most anticipated SUP racing fin in 2017. It continues to be one of the most popular amongst the worlds best paddlers.
Designed for raw speed, enhanced flow, and ultimate control. This race fin will help you connect bumps while downwinding, sprint faster, and surf into the finish with speed and style. The Sonic is best suited for high cadence, advanced to elite professional paddlers.
Built in ultralight pro carbon construction, this is one of, if not the lightest, SUP racing fins available.
Check it out on the Black Project website also.
Overview of the Black Project Sonic
- Maximum speed & flow for elite racers in downwind, surf & ocean races
- Proprietary foiling promotes exceptional grip at higher speeds while promoting maneuverability at low speeds
- 45 degree leading edge with progressive tip
- Advanced SUP laminar flow foil technology
- Area = 214cm2 / 33 sq in
- Length = 18cm / 7 in
- Pro Carbon RTM construction for ultimate lightweight only 150 grams (5 ounces) +/- 5%
- Two different fin bases to fit all SUP race boards on the market
- Comes complete with protective foam cover, high quality brass fin plate and screw
- The fin of choice for top riders such as Bernd Roediger, Leonard Nika, Zane Schweitzer, Fiona Wylde, Lara Claydon, Chris Freeman and many more…