The mini-me of Lockdown racks, these Curve Travel Racks are small enough to squeeze into your boardbag or luggage when traveling overseas.
Losing your boards off the roof is the last thing you want after getting them safely to the airport, but the challenge is most rental cars don`t have a fixed roof rack which means that plain tie downs won’t do the job. So Curve built these travel racks, with similar to soft rack performance, into a compact size by eliminating the bulky foam padding (seeing as your surfboards will be in protective board bags anyway).
With a Curve Travel rack you can relax, knowing your boards can be safely secured via the lockdown system to any vehicle with a roof – without having to pay excess baggage fees for carrying too much luggage! Inspired!
Curve Travel Rack Features
- Downward force system eliminates surfboard movement
- Conveniently sized to take up minimal space
- Mini-squabs protect vehicle roof and boards at contact points
- 2 connection methods: through doors or loadbars
- Quick and easy to use with single tightening point
- Fits most vehicles with a roof
- Webbing doesn`t run along roof so less potential for damage
- Easy board access via top load hook
- Perfect for surfboards in boardbags
- Capacity – Fits 1-6 Shortboards or 1-3 Longboards
- Also works for windsurf boards! We’ve tried them!