This EXIT XRail minimses damage to your wetsuit, and lets you store all your gear on the one hanger.
The EXIT XRail is a fantastic way to hang your wetsuit to dry. It completely eliminates the strain that traditional hangers put on the neck and shoulders of your wetsuit, so they keep their original shape. You can also hang your accessories like boots, hoods and gloves.
Good quality wetsuits require a larger investment. This is an ideal accessory as it is cheap, simple to setup, simple to use, and it looks great!
Attach it to your shower pole or to anything that can take 3 small screws. We have it fixed onto the back door of the bigsurf van…its awesome. Hook it on when you want to use it.
The honeycomb design encourages airflow through small hexagonal cells to your wetsuit. This lets air get to areas that may otherwise never dry if they’re draped over a clothesline, fence, railing, balcony etc.
Why you need this XRail for your wetsuit!
- Evenly distributes the weight of your wetsuit by folding it at the waist, taking the burden of carry off the neck and shoulders and eliminating stretching that would otherwise render your wetsuit ineffective.
- Dries your wetsuit evenly thanks to its hexagonal cell construction that promotes airflow and gets you back in the water sooner.
- Won’t crease your wetsuit at the waist like traditional hangers thanks to the width of its main arm.
- Allows you to hang your wetsuit up in an almost endless variety of places so you can always find somewhere to dry your wetsuit.
- Won’t buckle under the weight of all your gear courtesy of its sturdy plastic construction that can support up to 5kg.
- Is made from 100% recycled plastic with minimal packaging, which reduces unnecessary waste and makes it tremendously eco-friendly.
- Fits wetsuits and wetgear of all sizes unlike some hangers that are limited to a certain size of suit.
- Pegless hanging as it Includes a bungee cord system for hanging your hood, gloves and boots.
- Travel ready, by being lightweight and easy to pack.
- Can be affixed to multiple surfaces in your home, shed, garage or on your boat.
- Practical! It is easy to use! Take your wetsuit and wetgear on and off with ease.