The Gath Gedi features an EVA headband that provides additional forehead protection and combined with Gath’s unique comfort strip fitting system, it provides a superior, customised, comfortable fit.
Each helmet comes with adjustible audio vents, a chin strap with anti rash sleeve, and a storage bag.
Gath Gedi helmet materials are backed with a 3 year warranty.
These helmets weigh in the region of 360g – 420g.
These Gedi helmets are also configurable for water proof cameras and comms headsets…ask us for more details if you require this functionality.
- Shell – UV stable, impact resistant, ABS plastic
- Liner – Washable EVA closed cell foam
- Headband – EVA Foam
- Fittings – Strong, non corrosive, resistant
- Retention system – non stretch webbing, quick release buckles, neoprene anti rash sleeve
To help determine the best size helmet for your needs, please refer to this guide…
- Small – 7.5mm strap, with 9mm & 10.5mm straps also, to fit heads 540mm – 555mm
- Medium – 4.5mm strap, with 6mm additional strap, to fit heads 560mm – 575mm
- Large – 9mm strap, with 10.5mm strap also, to fit heads 580mm – 590mm
- XL / XXL – 4.5mm strap, with 6mm and 7.5mm straps also, to fit heads 595mm – 610mm
This Sizing Chart is a guide only, as head shapes vary. Head measurements should be taken around the head, about mid forehead, and just above the ears.
Why you should choose a Gath Gedi to protect your head!
Gath originate from Margaret River in Australia. Born from a surfing obsession, the guys there develop some of the best extreme sport and watersports helmets. The range is extensive, but we’ve selected the best models for use here in Europe…the standard surf hat and the Gedi. The Standard surf hat is ideal for general watersports use or where you require a light fitting helmet. The Gedi then is ideal for where you are going big, or want that extra protection and functionality.