This is the excellent Gath Hat Neo, which is designed to let you get the best from the conditions, all the while staying protected and comfortable at all times.
The Gath Hat NEO is a super lightweight helmet at only 325-350 grams. It provides you with a smart layer of defence against the common watersports head injuries.
The unique helmet shape and expandable neoprene headband adjusts to the shape of your head. This gives you a superior, comfortable and very snug fit.
You also get total peripheral vision when wearing this helmet…nothing obstructs your view!
Water flow over the eyes is minimised as the headband forms a comfortable seal to your forehead.
Gath originate from Margaret River in Australia. Born from a surfing obsession, the guys there develop some of the best extreme sport and watersports helmets on the planet. The range is extensive with a model to suit every watersport need, and a size to suit every rider. Easily our most popular helmet range ever!
The sizing chart provided is a guide only, as head shapes vary. Please note that measurements should be taken around the head – mid forehead, just above the ears.
Gath helmets are made from quality materials to strict specifications and are built to last and are backed by a 3-year warranty. All materials are strong, durable, rust proof and will withstand harsh climate conditions and temperature extremes.
- Shell – Long lasting, UV stable, high impact resistant plastic.
- Visors – Top quality UV stable, shatter proof plastic.
- Peaks – UV stable, shatter proof, flexible, durable plastic.
- Liner – Multi impact, non-water absorbent foam.
- Headband – 10mm thick Multi impact, non-water absorbent foam.
- Comfort Strips – Multi impact, non-water absorbent foam.
- Fittings – All Gath helmet custom built screws and rivets are made from strong, non-corrosive, salt water resistant, materials.
- Retention system – Non-stretch, standards approved webbing. Standards approved quick release buckles. Nylon coated, non-water absorbent foam for added comfort.