Bodyboarders now have the ideal GoPro accessory…
Up until now, bodyboarders lacked the option of mounting their Point of View (POV) cameras to their equipment…mounting to your swim fins was not a great option! The wrist mount, head strap mount, and helmet mount are all good options, but now GoPro have come up with this option for bodyboarders to record their session on the water (and in the air) so as to be able to relive it later on.
Bodyboarders can now mount your GoPro to the front of your bodyboard, soft-top or foam surfboard / SUP to capture your session literally from within the barrel of the wave, all the way right in to the beach. We have tested this accessory on our own boards and have to say, the footage is fantastic. Not to forget the quality of the component is also up there with the rest of the GoPro products…first class.
Shoot immersive (POV) footage, or point the camera back towards yourself to capture selfies while surfing or SUPing.
Compatible with boards 1.5″ to 3.5″ (3.8cm to 8.8cm) thick, it should fit most if not all soft and foam boards.
Installation is simple…like a bodyboard leash plug in a few simple steps (screwdriver required to punch through your board). Includes a camera tether and locking plug for added security in really heavy surf.
- Mount your GoPro to your bodyboard, soft-top or foam surfboard/SUP
- Compatible with boards 1.5” to 3.5” (3.8cm to 8.8cm) thick
- Capture POV footage while bodyboarding
- Capture POV footage or selfies while surfing or SUPing
- Installation is quick and easy, similar to a bodyboard leash plug (screwdriver required)
- Includes a camera tether and locking plug to further secure camera in heavy surf
- Includes a mounting arrow to help you choose the best capture angle during installation
Whats in the pack
- Bodyboard Mount
- Short + Long Base Screws
- Camera Tether
- Locking Plug
- Mounting Arrow