Kite roller bag carries your kiteboarding equipment as far as you want to go…
Designed for travelling, the Kite Roller will take a quiver of kite, kite boards and your wetsuits and kite accessories. The ultimate aim by Flying Objects in creating this bag was to have a “one bag” solution that would be light weight and mobile.
The kite roller bag is designed for maximum protection using dense padding covered by 600D polyester, packing tight with 2 torsion straps to secure your load and all on travel wheels for mobility. It also has several pockets to stash extra accessories if needed.
While trying to keep the overall weight of this kite roller bag as low as possible, as less weight equals less airport charges and it means you can bring more of your own kit too, Flying Objects have also maintained the ease of mobility with the addition of heavy duty roller wheels on the end of the bag and carry handles located in convenient positions. The rollers are tough, super durable, and look very good…they compliment the look and quality feel of the overall bag. Handles are durable and easy to use when the bag is packed up for transport and / or storage.
Flying objects are an accessory brand originating in Australia, who produce top quality components for windsurfing, kitesurfing, and stand up paddle boarding. We can highly recommend all of their products, especially this kite roller bag, as being manufactured to a very high quality. Much loved by our team riders and customers alike, we see 100’s of these bags put into good use every year as they can cart you and your equipment through many many air miles! Also great for general equipment protection and storage use.
Please Note: Image of the kite roller bag shown may vary from the actual graphic on the bag…these are continually improved and updated, so you know you are getting the latest bag available from bigsurfshop.com.
Kite roller bag features
- 600D Polyester used top and bottom for long lasting durability
- 6mm Padding for maximum protection in a light weight design
- Internal PE lining reduces moisture absorption
- Internal Tie Down secures your board to the base structure for protection
- Internal Pockets keep smaller accessories secure and easy to find
- Torsion Straps secures a tight fit when fully loaded
- Carry Handle centred for a balanced weight distribution
- Roller Wheels for ease of transport of heavy loads
Kite roller bag dimensions
- Size: 145cm (L) x 50cm (W) x 18cm (H)
- Average Weight: 4.4kg