The Locosys GW-60 is a robust, highly-refined, wearable GPS tool, designed specifically for surfing sports…now available at bigsurfshop.com.
The Locosys GW-60 is a reliable partner for all surfers. The “SPEED GENIE” records the change between speed and position, and combines with GPS-Doppler for tracking routes.
Quick button-operation allows surfers to control the status immediately.
This is is approved GPS speed device for use on the GPS Speedsurfing website.
Excellent product to have if you are keen to know your speeds at all times, and post session.
For product literature and software updates, please visit the Locosys website.
FEATURES of the Locosys GW-60
- Top 10 speed smart record
- Intelligent session speed report
- 10-seconds average speed display
- 5 x 10-seconds average over 5 runs display (Beta firmware)
- @500 – Alpha 500 speed display (Beta Firmware)
- Fastest 100m, 250m & 500m speed display (Beta Firmware)
- Measured speed range 0-1000 km/h
- Speed Data logging rate is 1Hz, 5Hz, or a ‘smart’ rate
- High sensitivity GPS performance
- Typical accuracy of 10s average speed measurement is 3 cm/s, 99.7% certainty
- Log record includes: UTC time, position, altitude, Doppler Speed over ground, Doppler vertical speed, satellites used, Standard Deviation of Speed (SDOS) Speed sample resolution: 1 cm/s
- Google Earth KML/GPX format support
- Built in flash memory to store 1,000,000 GPS logged points
- GW-60 is able to support USB mass storage class both Windows and MAC for easy data transfer
- Multi-functional push button operation
- Time mode (Alarm, Timer, Stopwatch)
- Alarm Buzzer and Vibration
- Clock Auto Sync with GPS Time
- Waterproof 50 m / 5 ATM
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery 250 mAh (approx. 7 – 8 hours life per session)
- USB Charging clip supplied
- English Language
- Dimensions: 49mm dia x 14.5mm height, Weight: 57g
- Applications in Windsurfing, Hiking, and for Backpackers