Simply put, these Mike Stewart viper fins are the best fin on the market for bodysurfing, and one of the best for bodyboarding.
These Mike Stewart Viper fins will change the way you bodysurf and bodyboard. Literally. They give so much power per every square inch of rubber surface, and so much control, you’ll regret not taking them for your gear sooner.
“The Vipers give me great thrust on both the downward and upward kick for rapid acceleration for take offs. The shape of the fins hull give me the best control and speed through the wave of any wave riding fin I have ever used.”
Mike Stewart 9 X World Champion Bodyboarder and 15 X Pipe Bodysurfing Champion.
Features of the Vipers
- New Black hulls with Yellow Dot decks
- High performance surfing fins for the intermediate to advanced bodyboarder or bodysurfer.
- Made of superior natural rubber compounds.
- They float high and are visible in the roughest surf conditions.
- The best foot pocket drainage system in the market today that works great to eliminate any sand or pebbles in your kick.
- Rivet grip tread that enhances footing on slippery rocks yet wont snag on coral or sharp objects.
Specifications of the Vipers
- Wide, short blade design for quick acceleration
- Delta tail design to enhance control and minimise drag
- Foot pocket drainage system
- Rivet grip thread
- Beveled sidewalls for improved control
- Superior natural rubber
- XS 3-4
- S 4-6
- M 6-8
- ML 8-10
- L 10-11
- XL 11-13
- XXL 13+