This GBS 3 Finger Mitt from NP Surf are 5mm thick to keep your fingers warm when it’s cold, but the shape helps maintain flexibility and movement.
This GBS 3 finger mitt from NP Surf offers supreme warmth and comfort, for when the conditions get extreme and you don’t want a 5 finger glove.
The 3 finger design helps reduce the dreaded wrist cramp associated with windsurfing for example, and for surfing it adds to act as a paddle giving more power per stroke.
This GBS is also easier to remove and to fit.
Features of the NP Surf GBS 3 Finger Mitt
- Apex-mesh neoprene – The GBS 3 uses Apex Mesh in its construction, which is well known for its strength to weight ratio.
- Glued and Blindstiched (GBS) seams – Glued and blindstiched seams on the GBL 3 reduce chaffing and discomfort and keep you out on the water longer.
- Bamboo Charcoal lining – The fabric reflects the body’s FIR’s (Far Infrared Ray) back to the wearer, resulting in reduced fatigue, quicker warm-up time and improved regeneration.
- Elastic Velcro wrist fasteners – Elastic Velcro Wrist Fasteners on the GBS 3 reduce water flushing into the Mitt.
- Pre-bent fingers – Having to bend your fingers and bend neoprene can be very tiring on your fingers so having Pre Bent Fingers on the GBS 3 will reduce fatigue.
Glove Size Chart