The Quivergrip solves your surfboard storage problem…it’s simple, clean, effective, and helps protect your boards from damage.
The QuiverGrip is made of two grades of high density PVC. A hard durable cuff on the outside provides strength and protection, while a softer inner core allows for flexibility and ensures damage free storage. This specially designed blend of material grips your board safely and securely allowing you to store your board with complete confidence.
The Patented Q-Rail lets you customize your storage capabilities to your personal needs. each Q-Rail can hold up to 4 QuiverGrips and comes with perfectly spaced, pre-drilled holes, to fit any surface.
Simply slide individual QuiverGrips into the Q-Rail and you have a fully expandable system to keep all of your boards safe and secure!
These work for surfboards and kiteboards really well.
Included in the pack
- Three QuiverGrips
- 1 no. 18-inch QRail
- 1 no. Q-Mat, which is a 2-foot wide, nonslip, neoprene surfboard mat
- Mounting screws and anchors
The Benefits of PVC
- Durable – PVC is resistant to mold, corrosion, insects, shock, abrasion, and other deterioration effects which all helps it last 5 to 10 times longer than wood.
- Weather Resistant – PVC has exceptional moisture resistance, so it stands up to the wet and damp extremely well and won’t rot, split, or warp like wood.
- Safe – Non toxic and safe. PVC is self-extinguishing, and extremely difficult to light on fire. Also, it does not produce flaming sparks like wood can
- Cost Effective – PVC’s durability, lifespan and low maintenance costs make it a very cost effective option for your shop that will last 5 to 10 times longer than traditional wood surfboard holders. A recent study about the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) of PVC products in general building applications showed that PVC is generally the most cost effective option. Includes: three QuiverGrips, one 18-inch QRail, & one Q-Mat (2-foot, nonslip, neoprene surfboard mat)