The Compact Grom MK1 introduces new innovative compact technology to inspire the new generation.
The RRD Compact Grom MK1 makes windsurfing easy, especially for the kids. The Compact Grom is simply an extension of the Standard Grom, taking the high performance lightweight 3 batten design to new levels of portability.
A 280 mast together with a 60cm extender gives a soft and forgiving feel to the sail, with plenty of usable power, delivered easily to the rider. The super RDM boom gives a comfortable grip even to the smallest hands, reducing fatigue and allowing more hours on the water.
4 sizes of sail are available to pick and choose your perfect quiver. 2.6, 3.2, 3.8 and 4.4, offering something for everyone in all conditions.
The Compact Grom Mk1 sail is designed to be combined with the Compact Grom rig pack.
Features of the RRD Compact Grom MK1
- Full kid quiver that fits in a backpack: mast, boom, extension, and up to 4 sails all fitted together
- High performance lightweight 3 batten design
- 4 sizes of sail (2.6, 3.2, 3.8 and 4.4): to pick and choose your perfect quiver
- 2 part batten with high-grade aluminium joint providing durable connection and ease of use when folding
- Dacron folding panel – folding sail system to revolutionise the portability of windsurfing.
Specifications of the RRD Gromstyle
|COMPACT GROM MK1||LUFF||BOOM (±2CMS)||BATTENS||REC. MAST||HEAD||ARTICLE CODE|
|2.6||398||129||3||280 COMP GROM CC||FIXED||24CG342.6|
|3.2||305||140||3||280 COMP GROM CC||FIXED||24CG343.2|
|3.8||343||148||3||280 + 60 COMP GROM CC||FIXED||24CG343.8|
|4.4||370||154||3||280 + 60 COMP GROM CC||FIXED||24CG344.4|