The Gromstyle is a mini sail with maximum performance.
This is the sail for the younger riders that want to rip hard and know that their equipment will never hold them back.
It has a slightly lower aspect ratio to give better low-end performance in lighter winds. The design was focused on reducing the weight of the sail with the emphasis on an ultra lightweight rig to make windsurfing easier and maximize the time on the water.
With 3 battens, reduced head reinforcement and overlapping pocketless battens, we saved every gram possible to make the windsurfing experience as easy as possible right from the start
Features of the RRD Gromstyle
- 3 batten design for ultimate weight saving
- Overlapping pocketless battens – reduced weight in top battens
- Reduced aspect ratio – improved light wind performance
- NEW Performance construction – Complex mix of materials throughout the sail to give the perfect blend of lightweight, strength, and style
- NEW Integrated Trim System
- Customised printed X-ply – specific thickness and x-ply layup according to our demands, with the graphic sandwiched inside for long term durability
- Head curve – Reduction in the top batten length to reduce tip swing weight.
Specifications of the RRD Gromstyle
|GROMSTYLE MK5||BOOM (±2CMS)||BATTENS||REC. MAST||HEAD||ARTICLE CODE|
|2.5||128||3||RDM 310||Vario||ORANGE: 23G 342.5
BLUE: 23G 352.5
|3.0||136||3||RDM 310||Vario||ORANGE: 23G 343.0
BLUE: 23G 353.0
|3.5||145||3||RDM 310||Vario||ORANGE: 23G 343.5
BLUE: 23G 353.5
|4.0||155||3||RDM 310/340||Vario||ORANGE: 23G 344.0
BLUE: 23G 354.0
More information available on the RRD website.