Whether its flat water blasting, bump and jump or waves, the RRD Move MK6 does it all!
With five battens in the smaller sizes and six battens in the large, the Move offers plenty of power and huge amounts of stability.
Larger sizes are orientated more towards flat water conditions, whilst the medium and small sizes morph through the range to maximize performance in bump and jump and waves. If you ever wanted one sail to do everything, the Move is the answer.
Features of the RRD Move MK6
- 7.2 / 6.7 – 6 batten blasters with a sporty throw-about feel.
- 6.2 / 5.7 – 5 batten power sail to bump, jump and blast.
- 5.2/4.7/4.2 – 5 batten power wave/freestyle-wave sail.
- NEW Performance construction – Complex mix of materials throughout the sail to give the perfect blend of lightweight, strength, and style.
- Integrated Trim System.
- Customised printed X-ply – specific thickness and x-ply layup according to our demands, with the graphic sandwiched inside for long term durability.
- Head curve – Reduction in the top batten length to reduce tip swing weight.
- Cross panel construction – Using a panel layout to give heavy-duty support along load lines.
Specifications of this sail
|MOVE MK6||LUFF||BOOM (±2CMS)||BATTENS||REC. MAST||HEAD||ARTICLE CODE|
More information available on the RRD website.