The Spartan Extreme Dry Ladies 6/5/4mm wetsuit is probably the most reliable wetsuit in the world when it comes to warmth!
With a horizontal waterproof zip across the shoulders, the Spartan extreme dry ladies wetsuit uses the more traditional double fold over neck seal.
This gives your body more room to move within the suit when in use. For this reason, the Spartan extreme dry ladies wetsuit also carries more space in the shoulder area.
Combined with the refined panel layout, continually improved materials over the past 15 years, this wetsuit is a must for us when we travel to cold water locations.
In real world terms, in the south of Ireland, we use the Spartan extreme dry ladies wetsuit when it’s very cold, particularly in the depths of an Irish February winter. Our customers further up north in areas like Scotland select this first time, every time. It offers great flexibility when in use so little restriction, it seals water well, it looks good and it keeps you warm. The waterproof zip across the shoulders has been much improved over the years, and now features lighter plastic teeth which gives more flexibility and makes the wetsuit lighter in overall weight.
If there was one item of equipment in our store that has been continually improved upon, this must get a mention. If you like staying warm, or absolutely need to, this Spartan Extreme Dry ladies wetsuit is certainly worth a try.
Please be aware…premature cold and tiredness due to water ingress into your suit reduces your time on the water and you likely will be unsafe continuing. The Spartan Extreme Dry is the ideal choice for serious water sports users wanting to be on the water throughout the winter. This suit can be used for all surface sports where warmth, wind chill reduction and minimum water penetration is required.
The Spartan Extreme Dry ladies wetsuit can also be custom made to suit your requirements…nobody is too big or too small for this wetsuit.
CONDITION OF OUR REMAINING WETSUIT...please read
We have 1 no. size 12 remaining in this wetsuit. This wetsuit was shopsoiled…small nicks to the front panel of the wetsuit most likely due to it being handled in the shop by customers browsing. This makes no difference to the performance of the wetsuit whatsoever, just the repair can be seen easily on the wetsuit. See attached picture. Repair is reflected in price…it is now a bargain!
- Triple Sealed seams eliminates water entry as they are glued, blind stitched and then thermally tapped.
- Yamamoto Mesh and Smooth skin Neoprene offer greatest resistance to wind chill.
- Extend arm panels are super flexible so that they work with your natural body movement.
- Chest and back lining wicks away moisture keeping you warm and dry.
- 3D Profile neoprene is formed to create your body shape, and to be comfortable when in use on the water.
- Dry zip equals no water penetration.
- Pre-bent arms and legs …eliminating seams where possible, reduced chafing and fatigue.
- Smoothskin ‘Vario neck’ offers three positions and extends seasonal use.
- Reinforced crutch panel for durability.
- Yamamoto Neoprene….the single best neoprene in the world…now featuring on the Extreme Dry.
Choose your size of Spartan Etreme Dry Ladies Wetsuit