This Vissla 7 Seas 5/4 is made for cold water use…when its 11° – 14° degC, this is the best wetsuit to have on you…
This Vissla 7 Seas 5/4 chest zip is a game charger for all of our customers who choose it.
Take your best ever wetsuit, imagine it improved, and then you have this Vissla. Take it from us, they’re really good.
Warmth and Stretch
- 100% Super stretch limestone based neoprene – lighter, warmer, softer, stretchier, easier to put on and take off, and allows for more freedom of movement
- Thermal Brain Fuzz lining insulates heat and dries fast
- Dope Dyed Fabric – a softer, eco-friendly, anti-fade stretch jersey made by Bluesign approved mills
Durable and Watertight
- Chest-zip entry, minimal bulk with contoured water tight design
- Tripled glued, double blind stitched seams
- Vissla super stretch Neo 2.0 tape allows for maximum seam sealing while having unrestricted stretch and comfort
- Smoothy Panels – Wind & water-repellent – Smoothy panels on the back acts as a barrier against the cold where it’s needed the most
- Easy access secure key cord
- Knee pad, Supratex abrasion resistant for flexibility and strength
- Liquid tape cuff seals to prevent flushing at cuffs
- Glideskin on the neck seals to skin to prevent flushing
Care of this wetsuit
- Treat with special care! Rinse wetsuit thoroughly inside and out with fresh water
- Hang dry in a cool shaded area and avoid hanging in direct sun light. When changing, avoid standing on the wetsuit
- Smoothy panels – use extra caution when putting on and taking off wetsuit.
- 1 year from original purchase date on all seams.
- 1 year from original purchase date on neoprene.
- 6 month from original purchase date on smoothy material. Improper care of the smoothy material such as finger nail punctures are not covered under warranty.
Mens Vissla Wetsuit Size Chart
This wetsuit features a tailored fit. It’s anatomically correct, engineered body lines, allow for unrestricted performance and warmth.
If your size is NOT showing as available, please email us…we can source it for you within a week.
Dimensions below are approximate…the material is super stretch, so it’s ok to be a little bit out on measurements. Don’t worry, it’s easy to change out a wetsuit size if you’re not 100% happy with the fit…just email us.