This winter sports first aid kit is ideal for everything from snow to cold winter based adventures…includes useful thermal layers!
The Winter Sports First Aid Kit is designed for families or groups, and includes a wide range of medical essentials for treating blisters and most minor injuries. It also has medication ideal for dealing with those all too familiar aches and pains whilst on a winter adventure.
Hand warmers, a thermal blanket and sun cream are all included to help when the elements turn against you.
The packs quick find system ensures easy location of every item.
For more info, see the Lifesystems Lifesystems First Aid Kits.
Winter Sports First Aid Kit contents
- 1 x Primary Care Leaflet
- 1 x Lifesystems Thermal Blanket
- 1 x Sun Cream combi-stick
- 1 x Twin pack hand warmers
- 1x Sterile medium wound dressing
- 2 x Sterile low-adherent dressing (5cm x 5cm)
- 1 x Sterile low-adherent dressing (10cm x 10cm)
- 5 x Sterile non-woven swabs (gauze) (5cm x 5cm)
- 1 x Assorted pack plasters (contains 10)
- 3 x Wound closure strips
- 5 x Sterile blister plaster
- 1 x Cotton triangular bandage (90cm x 90cm x 1.27m)
- 1 x Elasticated cohesive bandage (5cm x 4.5m)
- 1 x Zinc oxide tape with spool (2.5cm x 2m)
- 6 x Safety pins
- 2 x Medical grade vinyl gloves (Size large)
- 7 x Alcohol free cleansing wipes
- Red scissors (11cm x 5.3cm; Blade 5.5cm)
- Reusable spot check thermometer
- Paracetamol 500mg – Pack of 16 (UK Only)
- Ibuprofen 200mc coated tablets – Pack of 16 (UK Only)
- Lifesystems LocTop Waterproof bag 10.2cm x 18cm
Details about the Winter sports first aid pack
- Weight: 460g
- Dimensions: 180 x 130 x 80mm
- Loc-Top Waterproof Bag
- All contents are manufactured to European quality standards and carry the CE mark
Everyone should have a first aid kit available when taking part in outdoor activities. With this winter sports kit, there is lots of useful items within that will reassure in a cold Winter. And it has the usual general plasters and bandages for first aid applications.